Due to COVID-19 outbreak we were forced to replace the physical CRISIS 2020 conference with a virtual event, hosted online.
All participants must pay the registration fee. For each accepted article, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
To make CRISIS conference accessible to the widest audience, very appealing rates are proposed for both article authors and participants that are just attending the virtual conference.
The full fee includes After conversion of the conference to the virtual format, the registration principles have been reformulated as follows:
- Virtual Full Paper Registration:
- This registration is mandatory only for authors that have a Full Paper published in the Springer LNCS proceedings.
- The registration includes: the paper publication plus access to all online Sessions, conference pre-proceedings, CRISIS Virtual Channels for discussing your paper and other papers, and workshops and Demos participation.
- Virtual Attendee Full Registration
- This registration is intended for all interested attendees that have not payed a full registration.
- It includes: access to all online Sessions and digital pre-proceedings, access to virtual channels for Q&A with authors.
- CRISIS & Workshops Attendee Registration
- This registration will only allow you to attend all free events proposed within CRISIS Conference.
- It does not include access to pre-proceedings of CRISIS nor the recorded videos.
After registering you will receive an email with instructions to access the conference as soon as the conference is ready to start.
(Before 31 October)
(After 31 October)
|Virtual Full Paper Registration||30 €||50 €|
|Virtual Attendee Registration||10 €||20 €|