We welcome proposals for tutorials on state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the conference themes. We are particularly interested in tutorials that foster knowledge exchange among the different research communities present at the conference.
Proposals should be no more than three pages in 12-point font submitted in PDF format. Each proposal should be clearly structured to provide the following information:
- Abstract (up to 250 words)
- Description and outline: What material will the tutorial cover and in what depth?
- Goals: What are the objectives of the tutorial? Why is this tutorial important to include at CRISIS 2020?
- Target audience: What is the target audience? What background should attendees have?
- Presenters: Who are the presenters? Please provide names, affiliations, email addresses, and short bios for each presenter.
- A list of the most important references that will be covered.
- A list of pre-requisite knowledge for the tutorial and target audience.
Tutorial Submission Deadline : June 30th, 2020
To submit a proposal, email your PDF to email@example.com with “[CRISIS 2020 Tutorial Proposal]” in the subject line.